12.02.2016

Drinking Happily with Kombrewcha


Hey lovelies!
My boyfriend and I spent the night in with some home made pizza and Kombrewcha.
I've been a fan of kombucha tea for a while now and the first time I tried Kombrewcha (a few months ago, prior to this collaboration) I knew I had found my favorite. 
Not only are they delicious but it is good for your health & made locally in Brooklyn (woo-hoo)!
I love supporting my fellow brooklynites especially when they are up to something really good.
They have 4 flavors that are each different than anything you have ever tried.

Leave a comment below if you've had kombucha before! I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Cheers!



*Sponsored but all text and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! <3